Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Psychedelics

I continue to type yet for some reason the paragraphs keep spinning around the page as i'm reading it. That makes absolutely no sense.

I had a really great review of the Cardinals' first week but it somehow got deleted and/or lost when my internet connection crapped out. Also, I had a follow-up to the Chicago-Madison trip and a few other musings that are now lost to history. I'm willing to bet that history is better off. So I'll paraphrase:

-the Cards have decided to hang around and give everyone a nice big shitburger to eat instead of embarrassing themselves right off the bat. We'll see...

-Chicago people that I would actually be sad if they died in an atomic firestorm(in Chicago):
Katie Magee
Sara Reeble
Donny Jeffers
Matt Sears
Ryan Leary
Bill Smiles
Mike O'Malley
Tony Pacenta
Mark Hurst
Noelle Zarowny
Jeff Johns
*I had explanations for each but it really doesn't matter.
*I'm indifferent to the fate of various significant others'. Them's the breaks.

-I am a beast in the Metro-East

-Colleen Butterfield is the coolest person I know who lives in California.
-Alena BreaktheYadilolz is the coolest person that i've talked to a thousand times yet i've never met in real life that lives in St. Louis.

-Not working is cool until you realize you've lost most(all) of your social skills.

-Snowflake is back from Thailand for a month which means (a lot)more alcohol abuse. Hail Victory.

1 comment:

Matt said...

I also hope Kristina dies in a nuclear winter